GRI Standards Certified Training
27/02/2018 - 28/02/2018
One event on 27/02/2018 at 12:00am
One event on 05/06/2018 at 12:00am
One event on 25/09/2018 at 12:00am
With thousands of organization in over ninety countries, the GRI guidelines are the most commonly used framework for sustainability reporting in the world.
In this two day workshop, officially certified by the Global Reporting Initiative, you will learn how to prepare a sustainability report in accordance with the GRI Standards and how to maximize the impact of your report. This includes, amongst others, the following aspects:
- Sustainability & GRI: Context and background
- The GRI Standards: Relevance & Structure
- Principles for reporting quality and content
- Planning and milestones in the preparation of a sustainability report
- Engaging Stakeholders
- Identifiying material topics
- Data Gathering
- Reporting and communication
The workshop is aimed at CSR practicioners of any organization looking to prepare a sustainability report in accordance with the GRI Standards or seeking to optimize their current reporting practices.
Why this workshop is right for you:
- Localized case studies will be used to illustrate key concepts and challenges
- Because the number of participants is limited to 15, participants will benefit from an open and constructive discussions with the trainer and their peers.
- The comprehensive course materials have been reviewed and approved by the Global Reporting Initiative
- The workshop will be led by an extremely experienced and competent GRI Certified Trainer
DQS CFS GmbH, August-Schanz-Straße 21, 60433 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
2 Days, 09:00 to 17:00 (16 hours)
The registration fee is 1.450,- Euro per person, plus VAT when applicable. The fee includes all course materials, the certificate of attendance as well as food and drinks.