Recognize expectations – control processes – ensure success
Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI)
Pre-shipment inspection (PSI) is an important instrument for supply chain management. It enables clients to check the quality, quantity and compliance of the goods they have bought. Inspection by DQS offers you an indepedent third-party verification that the quality standards, specifications, contractual requirements and legal regulations have been met.
DQS can help you with:
- Controlling the quality and consistency of goods
- checking the quantity of goods and packing
- Checking all documentation, such as test reports, lab evidence, item lists
- Checking appropriate handling during loading, as well as stowing and fastening for transportation
- Verifying compliance with the standards and specifications of the buyer or the destination region/country
Because the DQS UL Group is represented in any part of the world, we can assist you with pre-shipment inspection across the globe.
Request a Quote
Thank you for your interest in our services and solutions. We are happy to provide you with a non-binding cost estimate.
ISO 9001 Quality Management
ISO 14001 Environmental Management
Balance between economy and ecology
BS OHSAS 18001
Does your company invest in miss-outs?
Sustainability & Quality Labels to highlight your commitment