- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Training (English) – IFS HPC v2 Introduction
*The training will be conducted in English*
Presentation of the new IFS HPC Version 2 standard
- IFS requirements with a focus on the 6 KO requirements and risk assessment
- IFS Audit protocol
- Examples of IFS HPC product scopes
- Benefits of the HPC standard for manufacturers
- Certification process, including auditing reporting etc.
- You will become acquainted with the most important IFS HPC requirements.
- You will get to know the IFS HPC scoring system and its application.
- You will become acquainted with the IFS HPC certification process.
- You will appreciate the benefits of being an HPC certified manufacturer of retailer branded products.
- You will be able to assess the status of your company with regard to IFS HPC.
Presentations, discussions, workshop on case studies.
Interested manufacturers (with or without previous knowledge on the standard) of
- Cosmetics / scope 1
- Household chemical products / scope 2
- Daily use household products / scope 3
- Personal hygiene products / scope 4
For example, quality managers and quality representatives, laboratory managers, R&D managers, etc.
The training will be conducted by Dr. Frauke Heinemann.
Training certificate: yes
DQS CFS GmbH, August-Schanz-Strasse 13A, 60433 Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Directions)
10:00 – 17:00
The registration fee is 595,- Euro per Person plus VAT. The training materials, certificate of participation and refreshments are included.
PREPARED FOR IFS AUDITS: DQS IS A TRAINING PARTNER OF THE IFS ACADEMY
Good preparation is half of the certification. In order to support companies preparing for an IFS audit, IFS has named DQS CFS GmbH as a training partner. We are pleased to be able to offer you IFS training for food, packaging and HPC industries.
The aim of the IFS Academy is to provide first-hand knowledge and valuable information on the application and understanding of IFS standards. For this purpose, the IFS relies on DQS trainers, who, through their many years of experience as auditors, know exactly where the difficulties for customers (companies) when implementing the IFS standards lie.
The partnership with the IFS Academy covers the full range of IFS standards.